Thursday, June 17, 2010



Tomme in front of the penny slot machine that became his personal ATM machine while I lost all the money he was making on the the slot machine next to him (Left).

Me taking my bike to the water for the first time (Right). Over time on this blog you will see that I take a lot of photos that I like to call Jeep commercial photos of my Wrangler. These pictures look like I have driven up or to these really remote and difficult places like in the Jeep commercials, but really I drove on black top to a place that with the right camera angle makes it look harder core than it really is. This photo of me in the water is the first of such photos of illusion taken of my motorcycle. I will call these BMW commercial photos.

Me passing the backside of Pikes Peak on the way back home from Cripple Creek (top).


No comments:

Post a Comment