Monday, June 21, 2010

Thanks John

I want to send out a special thanks to my brother-in-law John who gave Tomme and I a national parks pass before this trip. It saved us $40 today and will save us much more before this two weeks is up, so thank you John! Some of you may eventually notice a sticker on my motorcycle that says "Thin the Herd", this is the name of John's band. He is an extremely talented musician and if you like heavy metal slash rock music I suggest you check it out at www.thintheherd.net


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! thanks sis, glad the pass can be used! also if you don't like heavy metal-ish you can listen to dark fantastic pop. www.fireatendsville.com, I'm playing drums for them now as well :) great site, this looks and reads as an amazing life experience!

    ReplyDelete